- Take and Bake
- Spanakopita- Frozen Half tray
Spanakopita- Frozen Half tray
FROZEN AND UNBAKED: Phyllo crust filled with feta cheese and spinach.
- Defrost Spanakopita and remove cover.
- Preheat oven to 350 deg
- Pre-Cut phyllo to about half way down into the spinach filing to make 9 or 12 portions. (Be careful not to poke through the aluminum pan.) Pre scoring the phyllo will make it easier to cut after baking.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes until spanakopita gets a nice golden brown color. Don't open the oven for the first 40 minutes.
- Turn heat off and leave spanakopita in the oven for 10 more minutes
- Remove from oven and let it cool down for about 25-30 minutes
- For serving: cut through to separate the pieces.