Kotopita-Frozen Half Tray
FROZEN & UNBAKED: Phyllo crust. Filling: Roast chicken, onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, wine, spices, eggs, cheese & cream. Topped with sesame seeds.
- Baking Instructions: Defrost and remove cover.
- Preheat oven to 375 deg
- Pre-Cut phyllo to about half way down into the filing to make 9 or 12 portions. (Be careful not to poke through the aluminum pan.) Pre scoring the phyllo will make it easier to cut after baking.
- Bake for 20 minutes and then reduce heat to 350 deg
- Bake for an additional 35-40 minutes or until the top gets a nice golden color.
- Remove from oven and let it cool down for about 20 minutes. Then cut through to separate the pieces. Enjoy!